Entry Level Accountant
Position Based Online, the software arm of Stark Drive is a major engineering and Manufacturing group with a reputation for building affordable transportation solutions for our clients. Due to a major expansion we have immediate need for a hands-on and talented Accountant to join our team.
- Co-manage the day-to-day operations of Accounts Receivable
- Maintain billing files and database
- Reconcile expenses, revenues, receivables, and unbilled amounts to the financial reports
- Create billing invoice and support from source documentation, with sufficient information to demonstrate the nature of the expense
- Research and correct any discrepancies or errors
- Create invoices and update the billing log
- Update files, databases, and subsidiary ledgers
- Ability to work with large Excel spreadsheets, including formulas, formatting, filtering and sorting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to accurately analyze financial information
- Ability to meet high customer service standards
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a faced-paced environment, with strict deadlines
The outstanding candidate will have experience with accounts receivable, experience in working with pivot tables, experience working within strict reporting requirements, experience using Access, and demonstrated attention to detail.
Stark Drive LLC offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Stark Drive LLC also offers five weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, retirement plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Stark Drive LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Stark Drive
Stark Drive LLC is a developer and manufacturer of electric based transportation solutions. We are a company that provides innovative solutions to end users, companies and governments to help move people around. Founded in 2016 with offices in the USA, Prototyping facilities in Europe as well as Manufacturing facilities in China, Stark Drive and its employees work from global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.