Design Engineer / CAD
- To undertake sufficient training for the role and comply with the company's Operational Management System (ISO 9001- 2008) and operating processes.
- To manage the 'right first time, on time' completion of drawings to agreed business standards.
- To liaise with the Planning and Installation teams and the Project Managers to ensure all drawings are accurate and will facilitate on time project deliveries.
- To ensure effective communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- To ensure best value is achieved within the design to meet and increase company profitability.
- To manage a number of projects at one time ensuring high quality and safety standards are adhered to.
- To communicate and interact constructively with the team in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- To develop individual and team skills using the company values to shape decisions.
- HNC/D Mechanical Engineering or above, or equivalent
- AutoCAD, Solidworks experience
- MS Windows Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A proven track record in a Design Engineer based role
- Assembly, configuration of steel structures using CAD would be advantageous
- Material construction methods experience would also be an advantage
- Commercial awareness and project management expertise
- IT literate
Salary and Benefits
Stark Drive LLC offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Stark Drive LLC also offers five weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, retirement plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Stark Drive LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Stark Drive
Stark Drive LLC is a developer and manufacturer of electric based transportation solutions. We are a company that provides innovative solutions to end users, companies and governments to help move people around. Founded in 2016 with offices in the USA, Prototyping facilities in Europe as well as Manufacturing facilities in China, Stark Drive and its employees work from global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Every day, Stark Drive employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable world tomorrow.